What do our scholars wear?
- Dress pants, jumper, skirts, or shorts MUST be khaki, black, or navy blue.
- Skirts must have a pair of tights, shorts or leggings beneath them.
- Shirts are maroon with a collar. Polo and dress shirts are acceptable. T-shirts are not acceptable. Shirts must be solid maroon in color and only the school logo is allowed.
- Any undershirt must be white and must be tucked in.
- Sweaters or sweatshirts must be solid maroon, black, navy, grey, or khaki.
- Blue jeans are NOT acceptable.
ANY QUESTIONS? Just ask! Also, see pages 10 – 11 in our Family Handbook for more information regarding our dress code.
WHERE DO I BUY UNIFORM APPAREL? When you join our community we will be sure to inform you and your students where you can purchase a brand new uniform to start your year fresh! Also, in August, before the start of each school year, St. Paul City offers parents up-to-date information about how to buy their uniforms. Also, we do have some help available to buy uniforms on a need basis. Call (651) 925-3096 and ask for Kristin Araujo-Gwin for more information.
Youth Sizes YXS – YXL $7.50
Adult Sizes AS – AXL $8.50
Youth Sizes YXS – YXL $15.00
Adult Sizes AS – AXL $16.00
Youth Sizes YXS – YXL $9.50
Adult Sizes AS – AXL $10.00
QUESTIONS? Give us a call and we’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.